Monday, December 18, 2006

up to date...dates are good, but not as good as raisens

Last night I partied in a Marriot hotel room with 9 other jews and 6 (real deal) arabs.If only the world could throw a giant hotel party, everything would be okay.

One of the jews (shes actually the president of Hillel at UofO) wants to go into middle east peace conflict, so shes learning arabic. The 6 arabs were UO students in her class.

It was a baby step. We were all in the same room, opposite sides of the room mostly, but we share a balcony when we wanted to smoke.

It was cool.

Group question: is there such a thing as TOO honest with mothers? I put some of that delicious red robin seasoning on some popcorn and my mother asks: what did you put on this?
Me: "red robin seasoning"
Mom: "Oh, hmm. did you buy it?"
Me: "No, I put it in my purse."
Mom: ( response-less)
That on top of being open about my recent liking to cigarillos....should i start lying, or at least, masking the truth? My philosophy is usually, don dont it if you couldnt admit it to your mother. it just so happens i admit everything to my mother so...fuck. i dunno. i iss yall, take 'er easy.

-BHG

2 comments:

Big Haired Ghandi said...

what a great euphemism. I put it in my purse. You red robin thief. CONFESSION: Everytime my friends and I order a milkshake at red robin, we steal one of their spoons.

Big Haired Ghandi said...

ahhh. that was posted by awkwardly tan aristotle.