Saturday, December 16, 2006

Death, you bitch, get out my way!

I dont know if this is crying wolf or just crying.

I WANT TO STOP HAVING NEAR DEATH EXPERIANCES!!!!!

I almost died again tonight driving home from the movies on a dark windy icy road. My car lost control. I swerved sideways into the other lane. This was the better of 2 options, because on the other side of me was a cliff*. there was a car about 15 feet ahead of me which obviously had trouble like i did, expect their car was hanging off a cliff by two side wheels and the people had gotten out and were waiting in the freezing elements trying to aviod cars like myself from hitting them in the spare time before Help came.

if i make it through the week, ill consider myself fucking blessed. happy fucking shabbat.

*cliff in portland is like a 45 foot nearly vertical hill of folliage,trees and the like.

1 comment:

Big Haired Ghandi said...

ghandi, i dont like these near death experiences you are having. i am so glad you are ok. maybe we should lock you up in your room for the next week. i miss you already
love
peace and froyo