Monday, December 18, 2006

my dad might be god? or jesus?

SO as many of you know (shout out to my WA homie Sunny Eggs), us here in seattle have experienced the Katrina of the Northwest complete with a black out across like 4 counties. Our power had been out for 2.5 days and it was the 3rd night of hannukkah. As we crowded around the fireplace for any semblance of warmth, my dad jokingly said "Let there be light!" I looked at him and said, "Dad, if that happened, I would believe." All of the sudden the lights went on!! Then my sister goes "Woah, dad, you're god!" and the lights go back off!! Woah. crazy. Like because she said something sacreligious the lights died again. They came back on about 3 hours later, but as this is the most interesting thing that has happened to me in seattle so far, i felt as if you'd all enjoy hearing it. Love/miss each and every one of you.
-Awkwardly Tan Aristotle

1 comment:

Big Haired Ghandi said...

woah, your dad IS god.

is the power in his mustache?

-bhg