Thursday, November 30, 2006

Parkside's Phenomenal Phood

Story time: The lovely Sunny eggs, Princess Party Bus, and I decided to bike over to Parkside for dinner tonight. Once I got the approval for Matt's bike, we arrived to find to our amazement that Parksaide had a theme for tonight: Around the World. We ate food from italy to china to mexico to greece. Basically between the three of us there were about 24 plates. Its hard to stack that many plates on three trays, thats like 8 plates a tray not even including silverware and the numerous glasses we had. Some guy that works at Parkside saw us trying to stack our plates and told us to be careful and try not to spill any of it. Princess Party Bus picks up her tray just fine. Sunny eggs is finishing off the fondue. I just finished telling the guy to not worry because we will be very careful. I then proceed to pick up my tray and start walking. Within the first few steps my plates fall. oh the Irony. Anyway it was hilarious. good luck studying
love, peace and froyo

P.S. i now know how to make fondue

No comments: