Tuesday, November 28, 2006

here is my rant:
I HATE GIRLS!! so who do i look to as friends? boys of course.
i love you all though but thats beside the point.

anyway, the girls that live down my hall are awkward and foreign. therefore i choose to spend my time in the prescence of other creatures, the business floor guys. This consists of many groups of guys: there are the DTD Frat boys and then their posers, Dylan the innocent surfer, Condom boy and his friends (by the way check out their rooms they decorated for christmas), weird but nice guy Anthony, and finally the two 6 foot 8 giants. I enjoy hanging out with all of these groups. They do funny things. Like tonight they decided to just start throwing knives at a sign, weird shit i know but fun cuz its spontaneous.

Back to my point, these guys and i have developed interesting relationships.
with the DTD boys, they are my brothers. they bully me, tackle me etc. however it has gotten to far. the name calling and insulting of how i am a guy is unacceptable and i don't know how to make them stop. i am a girl and proud of it. i dress like one. Although i dont enjoy hanging out with girls, i am still one. I have been referred to by them as "Man Jew" or don't sit next to her cuz she will butt rape her. According to condom boy, they say shit behind my back. I am now taking a vow to travel down the boys hall as little as possible and rarely ever hang out there.

Help me out when you can
Thanks

Love, peace and froyo

2 comments:

Big Haired Ghandi said...

that was totally sarah osias. whats your alias going to be?
- big haired ghandi

Big Haired Ghandi said...

peace and froyo thats what i signed