Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Lady in the Water= Life Inspiration?

I saw the BEST movie yesterday. My friends and I rented Lady and the Water which is this crazy fantasy/thriller/really cool movie by M. Night Shamylan (duh spelling issues there). I won't spoil the ending since I'm planning to buy said movie and force you all to watch it with me, but there's a theme in it about dying for the benefit of the world, kinda MLK style, which brought up this discussion with my friends about whether you'd be willing to do sacrifice your life if you knew that it would cause the world to change and become a better place. They both said no. Any thoughts? We can have a night when I get back (the 7th) where we watch the movie, have friday night wine and philosophically discuss the meaning of life. It'll be shweet.

I'm SOOO excited to see every last one of you again. It's nice being home, but it's weird at the same time, and every one of my friends has been boyfriended and spends 80% of their time on the phone with said boyfriends. That's weird too. CANT'T WAIT TO SEE YOUUUUU!

-ATA

No comments: